From: Milton L Mueller [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 June 2011 6:18 PM
To: Rosemary Sinclair; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Results of the Chartering process

Milton - I'm not sure what the CSG/NCSG problem is....

[Milton L Mueller] The fact that half of the people involved in the CC are part of the CSG, and the other half part of the NCSG, and putting the CC in the NCSG can operate as yet another way to dilute the NCSG with commercial interests. Are you sure of what the problem is now?