On 06/18/2011 01:39 PM, Poomjit Sirawongprasert wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Hi,

I will arrive Singapore on Sunday at 4.30pm. May I know where I can meet everyone?
This is my first time to join the ICANN Meeting and very nervous to meet NCUC members in person.

Thanks,

Moui

ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)

Tel. +66-86-335-3900
Fax. +66-2287-2614

I will NOT be in Singapore - greetings to all NCUC/NCSG members there (and not there also).

Norbert
--
Since 3 April 2011, The Mirror with reports and comments from Cambodia - originally since 1997 based on daily translations from the Khmer language press, is now only an archive of the past.

But I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
Phnom Penh / Cambodia