Hi Bill,

many thanks for your detailed response.

Now that I'm back in my office and doing some research on the dates
from the original messages and your message, I found that it is more
or less the same time frame when I did some experiments with labels
and started playing with Google+ and had issues with gmail, on top of
that, early in August I started doing some email cleanup deleting
folders and old emails, so there is a high probability that I lost or
missed an important number of messages during that time frame.

Now it makes more sense and I'm sorry I missed the check in request to
contribute another vote for the Charter :-(

And again my comments were not intended to be interpreted at all as a
negative criticism on Avri's work to keep the process going.

BTW, is there any chance that the archive of the email list be fixed ?

Perhaps there is another link/site for it but the link I've
(http://listserv.syr.edu/archives/ncsg-ncuc-discuss.html) keeps
returning an error.

Thanks again & Regards
Jorge