This election turn-out is actually quite in-line with democracy generally - or perhaps a bit better.

For example, in recent federal election, the voter turn-out in California was only 23% of eligible voters.  That's common.

Low voter turn-out is not a problem that is unique to NCSG.

However, let's not let that stop us from trying to figure out how to achieve greater participation from the entire membership.  :-)

Thanks to all for this achievement!

Best,
Robin