On 08/19/2011 07:29 PM, William Drake wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
On Aug 19, 2011, at 5:19 AM, nhklein wrote:

While I agree with Milton Mueller and others that we have to stay focused on our NCSG concerns, I think they are clearly stated as NOT having been central to the achievements of the outgoing ICANN CEO, as he says in the press release:

“I can summarize my time here in four words: strong execution, great teambuilding,” he said. “We have
built a world-class executive team, and elevated ICANN’s stature through strategic relationships with
governments, businesses, top technology firms and international organizations.

Is this the "Internet community"?

It's just an oversight.  Often he mentions ALAC as well… ;-)

Bill

Come on, Bill - you think just as an oversight he might have forgotten government or business, and mention civil society instead?

Norbert  :-)
--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
Phnom Penh / Cambodia