Marc,

see on article: "Senior ICE agents are on record saying that they believe all .com addresses fall under US jurisdiction."

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Marc Perkel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Also - when they reference "law enforcement" what country are they talking about? In much of the Muslim world my Church of Reality is not only illegal but I would get the death penalty for denying that God exists. If - for example - the Iranians through law enforcement could take down illegal web sites then they might want to take down any site that is offensive to Islam.

Or are we talking about only US law enforcement?