I think the opposition is gaining support more rapidly than the proposition. Well, if my inbox is anything to judge by.

I have noted four letters of opposition on http://isoc-ny.org/p2/?p=2709

I was particularly impressed by the efficacy of the tumblr campaign yesterday - logged in users were confronted by a censored version of their own blogs, and then directed to http://www.tumblr.com/protect-the-net