I would like to support the Carlos Afonso nomination too.

Best Regards,

Fatima Cambronero

2011/11/22 Ermanno Pietrosemoli <[log in to unmask]>
I strongly support Carlos Afonso nomination as a representative of Latin America. I've known him since 1998 and always found his views very objective on sensitive issues. I am sure he cans speak also for the rest of the region, besides Brazil.
Ermanno