From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alain Berranger
Sent: November 13, 2011 12:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question about NCUC faq relating to membership

Meanwhile, I think we can only be taken seriously inside and outside ICANN and do meaningful work, if we have hundred more if not thousands of NGO/NFP members... so arguing about this NGO or this NFP being a "real non-commercial" seems counterproductive to me!... You will surely agree with me that academics support evidence-based decisions and the definition of an NGO/NFP is not rocket science neither...