'the candidate should show "success in managing ICANN’s evolution as an organization, complex issues and programs, and key contracts"' - that is quite a lot for a typo - I tended more to think that it is an entry condition allowing only those in who solved the time-machine problem - a kind of insider group. No?

Norbert