Dear all,

I have been informed by the secretariat that the voting record so far is not what it should be - only a very small fraction of the membership has actually voted. May I please ask you to check your inboxes, spam folders, filters, etc. and find the email from ICANN so you can vote? It is very important that you cast your vote.

I know people are very busy but this should not take more than a minute really.

So please vote, vote, vote....voting closes December 15, 2011 at 23:59 UTC.

Many thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA