2012/2/3 Konstantinos Komaitis <[log in to unmask]>
I totally agree with you Avri - however, there is this idea that we need to 'please' the GAC, which I totally don't get, but yet again we appear to be the minority.

That depends upon how you count ;-)

At very least the appeasement of just one stakeholder group at the expense of the interests of others goes against the foundations very foundations of the MSM.

Indeed, the cynics amongst us could (and I've certainly heard my share within At-Large) that the multi-stakeholder model is a nice theory that plays well in press releases and congressional testimony, but is overridden at will when politically expedient. And as Avri has correctly stated, such subversion doesn't even require a formal intervention.

If there is interest in joint NC / AtLarge pushback I'll certainly help advance the idea.

- Evan