From: Milton L Mueller [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 16:12
To: 'Timothe Litt'; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [NCSG-Discuss] NCUC members only - Voters' list verification of addresses

Right, but you joined a long-ish time ago. Take a look at the form we are using now.
I was going to provide a link but one of the bad things about our current NCUC.ORG site is that you have to sign in to get access to any membership form, and once you sign in and it knows you are already a member, you can't get access to a membership form. So I attach...