Thanks Milton!

Alain

On Thursday, July 5, 2012, Milton L Mueller wro

As for the dotgay LLC party, it wasn't that I invited NCUC and NPOC, it was that I invited a few friends. And they spread the word to others - nothing to do with constituencies or SGs.

Well, one person's "affinity group" is another's exclusive clique, or can seem that way. So let's make sure to make an effort to include Alain and Klaus in such things in the future. (I wasn't even in Prague, so I was even more 'excluded' than anyone, but it was by choice. ;-)

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI, http://www.ceci.ca