Hello David,

I would be interested in traveling to Toronto for ICANN45.

I am currently assisting Marie-Laure Lemineur with the detailed Toronto
programming. Furthermore, I will be handling the written questions that
will be addressed during NPOC's sessions and also handling all NPOC's wiki
spaces.

Personally, I would like to attend because I consider it a great
opportunity to meet the bright minds behind the Internet and also
potentially learn things that are bit difficult to transmit online.

Please note that I am a Romanian citizen, therefore I need a visa for
Canada. Should my participation be approved, I will need an official
invitation from ICANN, that I can present at the embassy during the visa
procedures. Moreover, if travel arrangements are cheaper from London (UK)
or Hamburg (DE), I am willing to cover the costs from The Hague to either
London or Hamburg.

David, thank you for the opportunity.

Should you need additional information, please do not hesitate to
contacting me.

Kind regards,

*Andrei Barburas*

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322
Website: www.iicd.org