Dear friends,

In my beginnings, I was a top student in public school. As fate would have it, military service was my only option. I was placed in advanced weaponry. Technology which did not yet exist in general industry was at my command. I mastered Boolean logic. Automation at the time was dominated by relay logic which is called Ladder because of it's graphic representation. After military discharge, my ability to translate between these two related languages made me a leader in the application of logical automation for industrial design and advancement.

Machine language is the beginnings at the heart of (sic) intelligent machines. We “people” do not naturally speak with machines on this level. The higher level languages are an on going effort for us to successfully control the machines to do our bidding.

Machines are neutral to our request within their design capabilities. It is this design capability we here ponder and hope to mediate. Corporate interests have only one objective; Material Profit. The biggest problem is to maximize profit, one must monopolize the market. We on the other hand, seek to empower and free the masses from the overreach of Corporate domination by creating individual economic reliance and open connectivity such that the individual is freed from the muting and debilitation effects of Monopoly.

Just my thoughts,

Lou