On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:06 AM, Alex Gakuru <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Great development, for the technical side of the Internet. Unfortunately AFRINIC, historically most shy to Human Rights,

How is the most inclusive bottom-up open and transparent IG mechanism we have in Africa "most shy" to HR??

is the wrong (or not) best vehicle to carry Civil Society and its multi-stakeholder bar.

It is AfrICANN, not AfrINIC that is the vehicle for this.

--
Cheers,

McTim
"A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how we get there."  Jon Postel