On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:44 AM, McTim <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:06 AM, Alex Gakuru <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Great development, for the technical side of the Internet. Unfortunately AFRINIC, historically most shy to Human Rights,

How is the most inclusive bottom-up open and transparent IG mechanism we have in Africa "most shy" to HR??

Who are their HR people?

is the wrong (or not) best vehicle to carry Civil Society and its multi-stakeholder bar.

It is AfrICANN, not AfrINIC that is the vehicle for this.

 You mean AfrICANN is incorporated distinctly separate from AFRINIC? I always considered it just another mailing list hosted by AFRINIC.

--
Cheers,

McTim
"A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how we get there."  Jon Postel