Hello Robin,

I am a member and agree that this last time I had a complex agenda that I
was not allowed to be present in his exchanges with our community.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : [log in to unmask]
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr
Site Web             : www.ticafrica.net