I'm in the list. :)

Thanks Robin.

Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)
ÀÙÁÔ¨Ôµ ÈÔÃÐǧÈì»ÃÐàÊÃÔ° (ËÁÇÂ)
twitter: @Moui
facebook: PoomjitS

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear NCSG Members:

Thank you to all of you who have checked-in so far in anticipation of the 2012 Annual Election, and also thanks to those who have helped to remind other members to please check-in.

So far, 171 members of NCSG have checked-in with me to get on the Active Members List.  Only Active Members are eligible to receive a ballot in the Annual Election under the NCSG Charter.  There are an additional 119 NCSG members who have not yet checked-in and are on the Inactive List and will not receive a ballot.  But, there is still 1 week to check-in with me to be sure you will receive your email ballot in next month's election.  The final deadline to check-in is 27 August 2012 - next Monday, so any member on the Inactive List who checks-in with me in the next week will be moved to the Active List.  Send me an email to check-in ([log in to unmask])

So please check the lists and make sure you are listed properly.

Active Members List:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dEk2eU96Yjh2Uk9pb1k4b3BnSXRRM3c

Inactive Members List:
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dHhFWEhmdG1FODRRc1pQalVQanFCVmc

2012 NCSG Annual Election Info Page:
  https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections+2012

NCSG Election Schedule:
Aug. 10 -20 : Nomination Period
Aug. 26 : Candidates make Public Statement on NCSG email list
Sept. 4 : Begin Voting
Sept. 18 : Close Voting
Sept. 20 : Announce Election Results

Thanks,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA