Dear NCUC Members,

The NCUC Executive Committee has chosen Norbert Klein to fill the vacancy left by Maria Farrell's resignation from the Nominating Committee. Norbert has represented NCUC on the NomCom before, and given the very short time frame for making the arrangements and participating in the final stages of the process, we feel that Norbert's combination of readiness and past experience on Nomcom made him the best alternative. Thanks to those who volunteered to participate and expressed their opinions.

Sincerely,

NCUC Executive Committee

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project