Begin forwarded message:

From: David Olive <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 21, 2012 8:45:00 AM PDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Soac-infoalert] ICANN Canadian Travel Visa Support

Message from Tanzanica King

It has come to our attention that some individuals who plan to attend the ICANN 45 Toronto meeting have been experiencing challenges with obtaining temporary resident visas. If you or someone you know has been denied a visa or are experiencing unusually long wait times, our Canadian host may be able to help. It is important to note that this service is only available to applicants who have submitted their request for a visa on time in accordance with the processing guidelines for each country (see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp).

Should you wish to have your application reviewed, please send the following information by 12:00 PST, MONDAY, 24 SEPTEMBER 2012:

1)        Full name as is appears on your passport
2)        Date of Birth (month/day/year)
3)        Country or origin
4)        Completed disclosure form (attached) Note: Some fields have already been completed for you. Form MUST BE SIGNED BY APPLICANT.  Your designated representative is Mr. Colbert.

Given the short time until the event, it is highly recommended that you send this information to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] before the deadline.  Any information received after the deadline will NOT be accepted.

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask].

Best,

Tanzanica S. King
Information and Design Manager, Meetings

ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536
+1 310  301 5800 (office)