Thanks DD
Lou

On 10/1/2012 7:55 PM, DeeDee Halleck wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">1. protocol for domain seizure (i.e. should this be only by legal injunction in the registry home?)
2. means for legal redress in cases of illegal domaine take-downs.
3. broadening participation in ICANN governance through more diverse geographic representation and gender equity.

xx
dd