All,

The Council of Europe has also responded to NCUC's privacy letter
(attached) and stated that it shares our concerns about ICANN's
compliance with privacy rights.

Best,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> From: KWASNY Sophie <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: October 11, 2012 5:42:39 AM PDT
> To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
> Cc: THACI Elvana <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: RE: Urgent Request from Non-Commercial Users Constituency
> for Council of Europe to review ICANN contract for privacy compliance
> Dear Mr Gross,
>
> Please find attached a letter of the Chair of the Consultative
> Committee of Convention 108 for your attention.
>
> Should you need any complementary information, please do not
> hesitate to contact me.
>
> Best regards,
> Sophie Kwasny
> Data Protection Unit
> Human Rights and Rule of Law (DG I)
> CONSEIL DE L'EUROPE - COUNCIL OF EUROPE

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: [log in to unmask]