Begin forwarded message:

From: Glen de Saint Géry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 1, 2012 5:40:08 AM PDT
To: Stéphane Van Gelder <[log in to unmask]>, Matt Serlin <[log in to unmask]>, "David W. Maher" <[log in to unmask]>, "KEITH DRAZEK ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, "Marilyn Cade " <[log in to unmask]>, "tony holmes ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, Alain Berranger <[log in to unmask]>, "Metalitz, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>, Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>, "David Cake ([log in to unmask]) ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, David Olive <[log in to unmask]>, "Benedetta Rossi <[log in to unmask]> ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, Cherie Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Message to SG/C Chairs

URS: Uniform Rapid Suspension system – upcoming sessions

Dear SG/C Chairs,
As you are probably aware, we are pursuing the work regarding URS with two sessions in October. First a webinar on 3 October (see http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-6-24sep12-en.htm  ) and then a session in Toronto on 18 October (see http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34325 ), where we will further discuss the solution suggestions brought up by the community in Prague.  The ambition is to find an agreed way to analyze each suggestion in detail and reach balanced conclusions, for example by establishing a suitably balanced drafting team for that purpose.

In addition to encouraging participation by those interested in both these sessions, I would also welcome input and suggestions for speakers/panelists in the Toronto session. Please provide any such suggestions to me by mail to [log in to unmask] or call me on my cell +32-475-420805  - and the sooner the better as we are busy building the agenda for that session.

I thank you in advance for your assistance!

Very best regards

Olof Nordling
ICANN

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: [log in to unmask]