Dear sir;

  I would like to nominate myself for the NCUC EC Africa , this is a self-nomination for this position.

   Thanks

Hago Dafalla
Sudan

-

It has been a year and elections are upon us. We need to elect an NCUC Chair and an NCUC Executive Committee.

Specifically, the positions open up for elections are:

1. NCUC Chair

2. NCUC EC – Europe

3. NCUC EC - Africa

4. NCUC EC – Asia and the Pacific

5. NCUC EC – North America

6. NCUC EC – Latin America

We would like to have the elected officers take office before the new year, so we suggest the following schedule:

October 15-31: Nominations submitted to list (please confirm with the nominee in advance, self nominations are welcome)

November 1-14: Develop ballot w/ICANN staff, nominees present statements

November 15-30: Election period

December 1: Results announced

Thank you and best of luck to all the candidates.

On behalf of the NCUC Executive Committee and Chair,
Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project

http://internetgovernance.org