+1 Go for it Bill.

--
REMMY NWEKE,
Group Executive Editor, DigitalSENSE News
ITREALMS Online, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Bloc F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8023122558, 8033592762, 8051000475,
First runner up, Highway Africa New Media awards 2010
Follow us@: www.twitter.com/ITRealmsOnline
Keep a date @ Nigeria Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) March 2012 Call: 234-8023725607 for sponsorship & participation
email: [log in to unmask];
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.blogspot.com;
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng
Winner, first FOSSFA-Deutsche Welle African Reporter Award 2010
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.