The NCSG appointment should be made asap while also giving ample time
for members to volunteer for the position.

Therefore, assuming we receive several NCSG volunteers for the position:

  - Let's accept volunteers for the next 7 days.

  - And then the NCSG-EC will select the NCSG liaison from those
volunteers within another 10 days time.

So we are looking at a decision in about 17 days from now.

Thanks,
Robin