Thanks, Brenden!

With the Toronto ICANN Meeting being ICANN's Annual General Meeting, it is also time for each recognized constituency within NCSG to appoint their 2 representatives each to the NCSG Executive Committee and the NCSG Policy Committee.   This means that both NCUC and NPOC each appoint 2 people to both the EC and PC for one year terms.

The candidate consumer constituency also appoints an observer to these 2 NCSG committees under the NCSG Charter.

So constituencies should decide who to appoint to represent them in these two important NCSG committees.

Thanks,
Robin