For those interested in WCIT, please see the ITU event below, starts in two hours…in addition, we will be discussing WCIT ways in Toronto on at least three occasions: the panel I'm chairing at NCUC's Friday policy conference, 14:30 - 15:45; a ccNSO event next Wed. morning 9:00-10:20 am; and the usual ICANN and the Internet Governance Landscape session next Thursday, 11:30 - 13:00.  All will be webcast per usual.

Best,

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

From: William Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 9, 2012 12:38:56 PM GMT+02:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: WCIT-12 Briefing session for Civil Society Stakeholders and other interested parties

Begin forwarded message:

From: "SG-Registration, ITU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 9, 2012 9:45:07 AM GMT+02:00

Dear Madam/Sir,

We are pleased to inform you that webcast of the WCIT-12 Briefing session for Civil Society Stakeholders and other interested parties to be held today, Tuesday 9 October from 1500 to 1630 hours  will be avaialablle at http://www.itu.int/ibs/sg/wcit/201210civil/ .

With kind regards and best wishes,

ITU WCIT-12 Secretariat