Hello Robin,

Thanks for the heads up.

I registered for it last week; I am curious about the discussions that will happen during and after the panels :).

Cheers and have an excellent day.

Andrei Barburas

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322