From: Dave Burstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 14 December 2012 20:03
Subject: [Itu2012chapters] list of signers and those who haven't signed
To: itu2012chapters <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

From the ITU. Since people asked.

144 with right to sign

152 Members States present

89 have signed

55 have reserved right to sign later

In 1988, 112 signed on the spot, and eventually 187 signed up.

   No, I don't know why only 144 have a right to sgn instead of 190 ITU  There's about 20 behind in their dues but I don't know if that's it.

The surprises are India, Kenya and Phillippines all leaning against and consulting back home.

Editor, DSL Prime, Fast Net News, Net Policy News and A Wireless Cloud
Author with Jennie Bourne  DSL (Wiley, 2002) and Web Video: Making It Great, Getting It Noticed (Peachpit, 2008)