Hello all,

Am I the only one who has the impression that sometimes the Governments give ideas to the potential hackers?

If you notice, usually those claims and allegations regarding the "cyber world", come from individuals/government representatives that have no "IT" background. Napolitano has a law background, which makes me believe that this might be another case for copyright holders rather than a safety and anti terrorism case.

I hope I am wrong though...

Yours,

Andrei Barburas

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322