On 28 1.2013 23:26, Robin Gross wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Begin forwarded message:

From: Nathalie Peregrine <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 28, 2013 8:22:33 AM PST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "William Drake ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dial in details for remote participation for NCUC members, LA Intersessional 28, 29, 30th January

Dear all,

Please note there have been agenda changes affecting the Remote Participation details sent earlier during the week.

Please therefore refer to the information below in order to take part remotely in the LA Intersessional meeting on the 28th, 29th, 30th January 2013.

Please note that there will be audio streaming in the adobe connect rooms. If you wish to take part orally however, you will need to dial in to the audio bridge.
Dial in numbers are to be found at the bottom of this email.

[snip]

Thanks, Robin,

I have now entered the Phnom Penh times into the agenda - quite a number of remote participation items are between 0:00 and 04:30 local Phnom Penh time. I am not yet sure how many I can make without falling off the chair...

Norbert