Hi

Do we want to try to put anything new on the Council agenda?

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mason Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Discussion topics for GNSO Council weekend sessions / Wednesday reports
Date: February 22, 2013 12:27:04 AM GMT+01:00
To: Keith Drazek <[log in to unmask]>, Matt Serlin <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>, William Drake <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Cc: Jonathan Robinson <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask] Knoben" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear SG and constituency chairs --

As the newest vice chair of the GNSO Council, the duty has rotated to me to organize the council's work, meeting schedule and other activity during the Beijing meetings.  At present, I'm putting together the agenda for the weekend preparatory work.  I know, lucky me.

I'm contacting you with two requests:

1. If there are specific issues you and/or your group would like to ensure are covered during the council's sessions, kindly forward them to me.  The weekend is already shaping up to be pretty full, but we will do everything possible to accommodate any requests.

2. I invite you to join us prior to the formal start of the council meeting on Wednesday 10 April to update the council and community on outcomes of your constituency and SG meetings the day prior.  If you'd be so kind, please confirm back to me that you'll do so -- this will help with time planning for the day.

As usual, the week is crowded with meetings and activity, and council leadership is aware some groups are considering weekend meetings of their own in order to prepare for the rest of the week.  I hope your councilors can nonetheless attend the majority of the council's work sessions.

Please let me know if you have questions or if I can help you in any way regarding council plans and activity.

Many thanks --

Mason Cole
GNSO Council Vice Chair