Hi All,
I have not yet read the attached paper, but it is a background paper
that Fadi received at the World Economic Forum in Davos.  Fadi was in a
meeting on user data and privacy, and found himself speaking for users
(those whose data is captured). Hooray!

A good intersessional meeting in LA.  A new experiment on having the
Noncommercial and Commercial meet together for meetings on both policy
issues, and administrative issues (for growth and operation of our
Stakeholder and constituency groups). I hope others will comment. I
found it very valuable -- and think we have a great NCSG team!

Best,
Kathy