Business model example.

Would you like a free mobile phone application that lets you know the name of the calling party, regardless of whether or not you have them on your phone's address book? Maybe even if they have concealed their number? Call it innovation! But the downside is that the application covertly uploads users' phone books and makes them part of its crowd-sourced database. As of January 22, 2013 the number had reached 10 million users. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrueCaller application website http://www.truecaller.com/

Alex