On Apr 8, 2013, at 9:33 AM, Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Also, are these governments aware of the fact that sovereignty and the global internet don’t get along?

Sure they are, and they appear to reject the "go away" solution, so maybe we need a different sort of dialogue?

If we can lay the groundwork over the next quarter, it'd be good to have a meeting with a chunk of the GAC in Durban.  We must be the last piece of the 'community' they have not had a sit down with.  I've communicated with Heather a bit on this and suspect something could be arranged if we came with a focused and tractable agenda, maybe some easily digested documentation in advance…

Bill