My two cents is that a) I like David's statement and think we should
sign on it, and b) I worry about ICANN taking an operational role in
cybersecurity.  Frankly, I worry about ICANN taking an operational role
in just about anything, other than IANA. I think ICANN does well within
a limited scope -- as a multistakeholder group with a narrow
technical/policy mission.

I think ICANN can foster communication, even encourage good practices
such as DNSSEC.  I could see ICANN as a forum for discussion of DNS
Security issues, but I am not sure how well-suited we are to *making
decisions* on cybersecurity. It would like lead to a lot of closed
meetings, in which many of us would not be present.  Like content, I
think I would leave this to other forums.

Best,
Kathy: