It will be bad not to have participation from governments in a true multistakeholder model, but the Internet has been moving packets and resolving DNS names for very long time without the GAC, even when ICANN has plenty of money for it I'll be more than happy to provide a modest contribution to print a big and colorful sign showing the exit door with a very warm goodbye.

BTW the current level of participation without true engagement and honest discussion is kind of useless and becoming a big obstacle for innovation.

-Jorge