Hi all
Thanks Robin (esp your work in chairing yesterday's policy committee
meeting) and others who attended.
Having listened to the recording and read the transcript I want to
confirm my understanding of the NCSG position on the motions before the
GNSO Council meeting this week, namely that:
Motion 1: we support (with a friendly amendment from Wendy which has
since been accepted)
* GNSO Council Agenda **Item 4: MOTION - To address the Final Issue
Report on the Uniformity of Reporting:
*https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013
Motion 2:  we support
*To adopt a revised Policy Development Process (PDP) Manual
incorporating modifications to include the suspension of a PDP
*https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013
Motion 3:
*Initiation of a Policy Development Process (PDP) on the Translation and
Transliteration of Contact Information
*https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013
we support initiation of the PDP but propose postponement of the
drafting team until the Expert working Group makes its recommendations
Is this correct?
Many thanks

Joy

On 15/05/2013 11:13 a.m., Robin Gross wrote:
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> *From: *Nathalie Peregrine <[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>