De : McTim <[log in to unmask]>
Data: 09/05/2013 19h59 (GMT-03:00)
Para: "Carlos A. Afonso" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] GAC comments - and a note on my rhetorical excesses

Grande Carlos,

What about this is objectionable?

"What does it mean to demand respect for international law in one phrase and then demand that Amazon and Patagonia, both holders of trademarks recognized under international law, be denied the right to use their trademark in a TLD simply because some governments don’t want them to? On what law is the GAC’s request to deny these applications based?"

What part of the Guidebook allows the GAC to object to these strings?

--
Cheers,

McTim
"A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how we get there."  Jon Postel