+1

-J

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 4:02 AM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/program-status  refers to it as the objection and dispute resolution process:

"Objection and Dispute Resolution The objection period for new gTLDs began on 13 June 2012 and has been extended to 13 March 2013. Once the objection filing period closes, all objections received will move through a dispute resolution process."

So I feel safe arguing we are now in a dispute resolution process

I am not saying anything normative other than we should describe it in recognizable terms used by others in this case, as what the process its being called is not the crux of the issue at hand.  I have no opinion on whether this is an appropriate name for the objection-response-adjudication process.  But if necessary to get consensus on this, call it the objection and dispute resolution process.