Dear All,

The next NCSG Open Membership Meeting is set for Tuesday 14 May at 13:00 UTC.

This is NCSG's monthly meeting between the entire membership and the NCSG Policy Committee that is held 2 days before the GNSO Council Meeting to prepare the GNSO Councilors for the meeting and provide opportunity for exchange between membership and the GNSO Councilors and other NCSG Policy Committee members.   We'll also review active working groups and important comment periods and encourage participation in those activities.

Its a very full agenda, so let's not wait until the call to get some discussion going on this list on any of these issues.  There are a lot of important comment periods open now that we should be submitting comments in - we need volunteer drafters and members submitting individual comments!

Below is a draft discussion agenda (will be more complete when GNSO Council releases its 16 May agenda).  Also below are links to telephone dial-in details and remote participation via Adobe Connect for the 14 May NCSG call.

So I hope you will join in the discussion.  Thanks!  - Robin

NCSG Open Membership Meeting
WHEN:  Tuesday May 14, 2013 at 13:00 UTC (2 hrs)
  Other times: 6:00 Pacific / 15:00 Geneve /  (+1) 01:00 NZ
  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=5&day=14&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=87&p3=264

REMOTE PARTICIPATION:
NCSG Conference Bridge & Dial-In Details & Passcode "NCSG":
		http://ipjustice.org/ICANN/NCSG/NCSG_Passcodes.htm
Adobe Connect:
		https://icann.adobeconnect.com/_a819976787/ncsg/

NCSG REPRESENTATIVES ATTENDANCE SHEET:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dGdNcVVfdHI2SWJ4dDZjU2xYaGV0WUE#gid=0

DRAFT NCSG DISCUSSION AGENDA:

I. Policy Issues

A.  GAC Communique on "safeguard" advice
Public Comment Period
Comment end: 14 May
Reply end: 4 June

B.  Accountability Transparency Review Team (ATRT)
Public Comment Period
Comment end: 19 May
Reply end: 9 June

C.  Registrant Rights & Responsibilities Document
 Do we have a draft ready to approve yet?

D.  Possible joint statement with ALAC on Expansion of Scope of TMCH to TM+50?

E.  NCSG Request for Reconsideration of Staff Decision to Expand Scope of TMCH

F. WHOIS Developments
1. Thick WHOIS PDP
2. WHOIS Survey Working Group
3. "Registry Services" Expert Working Group

G.  Special Privileges for Red Cross / IOC / IGO / INGO Working Group

H.  Proposed Final Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA)
Public Comment Period
Comment end: 14 May
Reply end: 4 June

I.  Proposed Final New GTLD Registry Agreement
Public Comment Period
Comment end: 20 May
Reply end: 11 June

J.  Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceeding (initial report)
Public Comment Period
Comment end: CLOSED 26 April
Reply end: 17 May

II.  Preparation for GNSO Council Meeting on 16 May 2013
Note:  Reports, motions  and documents for consideration at 16 May GNSO Council Meeting are due no later than (NLT) 10 days in advance (i.e MONDAY,6 May 2013 at 23:59 UTC) of the GNSO Council
meeting on 16 May 2013 at 18:00 UTC. Motions should be sent to the Council mailing list and will then be posted on the Wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013
A.  Motions for GNSO Council Vote

1.  Motion to Address the Final Issue Report on the Uniformity of Reporting
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motion+16+May+2013

B.  Other Council Discussion Items

C.  All 6 NCSG GNSO Councilors Ready to Attend or Found Proxy?

III.  AOB ?