On 10-May-13 06:58, Milton L Mueller wrote:
> We need to rise above special interests and focus on the principles of
> governance here. If the GAC can act arbitrarily and without regard to
> law, it is not a good thing, even if you like the results in this case.

I agree.  It would be worth noting that we are taking no position on the
merits of the application, only opposing GAC's attempt to make policy in
the guise of 'advice' .
> I can add a line stating that many organizations from LA oppose the applications

I do not believe we should say that some organizations oppose the
applications - or that others support them.  This is not relevant to the
point being made, and distracts from it.

To be effective, stay focused, unemotional and professional.

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer
if any, on the matters discussed.