Bill's point about bringing back Friday is very well put.

I am also suggesting that the whole issue of policy versus implementation
is also a potential biggie for the AT-Large/NCSG meet, at very least
because I think there is a lot of confusion about what the core issues are
here. I was hoping that this would be handled in a cross-constituency WG
since all of ICANN has a stake in how this issue evolves. But be the
situation as it is, this is an area where I see common goals and potential
for common positions.

- Evan

--
Evan Leibovitch