Dear Robin,

Perhaps under point 2 : what are the common policy area's for At-Large and NCSG that we expect being critical in the next 12 months ? I here relate to the launch of the first new GTLDs in the next few months. I'm confident we will have to tackle unforeseen cases and perhaps we need to elaborate (prepare) a plan of (re-)action to what will happen.

Rudi Vansnick
NPOC policy committee
NPOC acting treasurer

Op 24-jun.-2013, om 18:08 heeft Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:

As we prepare for the Durban ICANN Meeting next month, we need to come up with proposed discussion topics for the following meetings in Durban.  (Remember, we've got remote participation, so you don't have to be in South Africa to participate at the meeting).  Please send your suggested topics to this list or me directly asap so we can build the various discussion agendas accordingly.  Thank you!  - Robin

PROPOSE TOPICS FOR THESE MEETINGS:
1.  NCSG discussion with ICANN Board of Directors
2.  NCSG discussion with At-Large community
3.  NCSG proposed topics for ICANN Public Forum
4.  NCSG proposed topics for GNSO Council discussion with Board of Directors