Agreeing with the sense of imbalance between stakeholders but taking a slightly different PoV, a number of members of At-Large already submitted a comment to ATRT2 that is under broader consideration for endorsement: http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-atrt2-02apr13/pdfDPSDz7WTEO.pdf

When reading, please note there is deliberately no mention of "At-Large" in the letter, let alone any supposition of At-Large as being the sole custodian of the public interest.

- Evan