Dear Mary,

Thank you for drafting the statement. It seems to me that the content is very well-articulated,
(couldn't expect less from you!) clear and reflects very well some of the concerns we have, and have been talking about, in our group. We can cover additional aspects/issues with the ATR team  during our face-to- face meeting in Durban.

Best,
Marie-laure

Enviado desde mi iPad

El 11/06/2013, a las 08:29, [log in to unmask] escribi¨®: