Dear NCSG colleagues,

I am sorry to say I won't be able to go to Durban for the ICANN meeting. I"m doing some ongoing medical treatment (nothing worrying) that means I have to stay in or close to London during those dates.

So I'm afraid I will miss two F2F meetings in a row! I've talked to Robin about hopefully re-allocating the travel support and we will figure out a proxy also.

I'm very sorry not to be able to participate in person and represent our stakeholder views, but hope and expect to be at the Buenos Aires meeting later in the year.

All the best,

Maria